The museum is temporarily closed and will reopen to the public on March 10, 2018. We are now accepting group reservations for March 20 or later. Please use the "Add a note to your order" box at checkout to indicate your preferred date and time. Museum staff will confirm your reservation by email or phone prior to accepting your online payment.
Thank you for your interest bringing a school group to Kirkland Museum! Please read the following information carefully before proceeding.
School group reservations must consist of at least 10 students but no more than 20 students ages 13-18. Reservations must be made online at least 10 business days in advance to receive the $7 discounted group admission rate. Please note that children under the age of 13 are not permitted at Kirkland Museum. Group reservations do not include a guided tour and are self-guided only. Please read all of the details below prior to making your group reservation.
If you would like to make a reservation for a college-age group (students 18 and over), please visit the College Group Reservation page. For civic, arts-related or other types of group reservations, please visit our General Adult Group Reservation page.
Important school group reservation details:
- In order to properly accommodate school groups, the museum requires that reservations be made at least 10 business days in advance.
- Group reservations are available during public museum hours only. We suggest allotting at least 90 minutes for your visit. Please keep in mind that the museum is closed on Mondays and closes at 5pm all other days.
- Due to the fragile nature of the collection and intimate size of the galleries, school groups are limited to no more than 20 students at a time.
- Groups of 10-14 students must have at least 2 adult chaperones; groups of 15-20 students must have 3 adult chaperones. Students must be in the presence of and supervised by an adult chaperone at all times.
- Prepayment for at least 10 students is required to make a school group reservation. Tickets are non-refundable. If additional students are added to the group at a later date, additional prepayment is required at least one week in advance of the visit.
- Group leaders (the teacher and/or organizer) will receive complimentary admission as well as up to 2 additional adult chaperones.
- We cannot guarantee availability of your preferred date/time through our online reservation system. Please submit this form and your preferred method of payment, and a museum staff member will be in contact within three business days to coordinate your reservation details. Your credit card will not be charged until scheduling details have been confirmed with a staff member.
How to submit your reservation request:
- First select the number of paid student admission tickets you desire from the drop down menu above. Click "Add to Cart".
- On the Shopping Cart page, please use the "Add a note to your order" box to specify your preferred visit date, the type of class and/or name of school and any additional information you would like to share.
- Continue with your preferred method of payment, using either a credit card or PayPal account. Please note that your reservation and payment will not be finalized until you have received confirmation either by phone or email from a museum staff member.
- During checkout, please include all of your contact information so that a museum staff member can be in contact with you about your reservation.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.