The museum is temporarily closed and will reopen to the public on March 10, 2018. We are now accepting group reservations for March 20 or later. Please use the "Add a note to your order" box at checkout to indicate your preferred date and time. Museum staff will confirm your reservation by email or phone prior to accepting your online payment.
Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to Kirkland Museum! Please read the following information carefully before proceeding.
Adult group reservations must consist of at least 10 but no more than 25 people age 18 and over. Reservations with payment must be made online at least 10 business days in advance to receive the $7 discounted group admission rate. Group reservations do not include a guided tour and are self-guided only. Please read all of the details below prior to making your group reservation.
If you would like to make a reservation for a school-age group (students ages 13-18), please visit the School Group Reservation page. For college student groups (age 18+), please visit the College Group Reservation page.
Important general group reservation details:
- In order to properly accommodate civic, arts-related and other adult groups, the museum requires that reservations be made at least 10 business days in advance.
- Group reservations are available during public museum hours only (11am-5pm Tues-Sat, 12-5pm Sun). We suggest allotting at least 90 minutes for your visit. Please keep in mind that the museum is closed on Mondays and closes at 5pm all other days.
- Due to the fragile nature of the collection and intimate size of the galleries, groups are limited to no more than 25 adults at a time. If your group has more than 25 people, please call the museum at 303.832.8576 prior to making a reservation. The museum cannot guarantee accommodation of oversized groups, however, staff may be able to suggest alternative arrangements.
- Prepayment for at least 10 adults is required to make a general group reservation. Tickets are non-refundable. If additional people are added to the group at a later date, additional prepayment is required at least one week in advance of the visit.
- The group leader/organizer will receive complimentary admission.
- We cannot guarantee availability of your preferred date/time through our online reservation system. Please submit this form and your preferred method of payment, and a museum staff member will be in touch to coordinate your reservation details. Your credit card will not be charged until scheduling details have been confirmed with a staff member.
How to submit your reservation request:
- First select the number of paid adult admission tickets from the drop down menu above. Click "Add to Cart".
- On the Shopping Cart page, use the "Add a note to your order" box to specify your preferred visit date, the type of group and/or reason for visiting and any additional information you would like to share.
- Continue with your preferred method of payment, using either a credit card or PayPal account. Please note that your reservation and payment will not be finalized until you have received confirmation either by phone or email from a museum staff member.
- During checkout, please include all of your contact information so that a museum staff member can be in contact with you about your reservation.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.