For one or two* members at the same address, each with their own membership cards. Bauhaus members are allotted up to a total of six free admissions per museum visit (at least one of whom must be a cardholder).
*When ordering, please list the second member's name, if applicable, in the "Add a note to your order" field on the next page, or include both names when filling out the shipping address.
For gift memberships, please see additional instructions below.
All members receive the following Core Benefits:
- Exclusive communication and museum updates
- Discounted or free admission to special events*
- Up to six free admissions during public museum hours, at least one of whom must be a cardholder. Please note that children under the age of 13 are not allowed.
- A 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Access to ticketed members-only events
PLUS the following for Bauhaus members and above:
Six one-time use guest admission tickets (per year)
- A 20% off coupon for the Museum Store
- One hardcover book or catalog, title selected annually
- Access to ticketed VIP events
- A one-year subscription to Modern in Denver Magazine
- Free two-hour parking validation per daytime museum visit in the Kirkland Museum parking lot
*Member event opportunities will be communicated primarily via email. To ensure you receive event invitations and announcements, please provide your email address.
To order the Bauhaus Membership as a gift:
- Please use the "Add a note to your order" field on the next page to indicate gift recipient contact information, including name, address, phone number and email so we can contact them about special events.
- To ship your gift directly to the recipients, please use the recipients' name and address as the shipping address. If you would like to receive and personally give the recipient their welcome letter and membership card, please use your own name and address as the shipping address.
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Under Internal Revenue Service guidelines, you may be entitled to deduct all or part of your gift(s). The tax-deductible portion of museum membership is as follows: Bauhaus $435
Photo Credit: Bauhaus Tea service
Bauhaus Tea service, 1930
designed by Grete Marks (1899-1990, German-English)
manufactured by Haël-Werkstätten Artistic Ceramics Company
Collection of Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art